Please Note: This form is for new registrations only. If you currently have a San Bernardino County Library account, please do not use this form. If you have any questions about the status of your current account, please contact your local branch library.
To replace a lost card, please go in person to the library and bring appropriate identification with you. Thank you!
Welcome! California residents can get a digital library card by registering online.
A digital library card provides immediate, free access to our online databases and downloadable e-content. Access research and homework resources and download or stream e-books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, music and more! As soon as you complete your registration, you may begin using your PACREG library card number and password to log in and enjoy these digital benefits!
Digital library cards may not be used to check out or place holds on branch library materials or to access Ancestry.com or ABC Mouse. They are not valid for use of the public Internet computers or computer printing at library branches. You may upgrade your digital library card for full privileges by visiting one of our library branches and providing valid identification.
By upgrading to a full-access library card, you will have all the benefits above. In addition, you may check out books, magazines, audiobooks, and DVDs at any of our 32 branches throughout San Bernardino County. Use our free public Internet computers at all locations and take a look at our free courses and events for adults, teens, and children. Simply take your digital PACREG library card number to any of our 32 library branches with appropriate identification and proof of current address and complete your registration to gain full-access library privileges.
If you already have a standard San Bernardino County Library card, you do not need a digital library card. You already have full access to both physical and digital collections, as well as use of public Internet computers and all services at library branches.
Should you upgrade your library card for full-access, you (as adult borrower or parent/responsible party) accept responsibility for:
- • The care and return of library material borrowed on the card
- • Fines/fees for damaged, overdue or missing library materials, including materials borrowed with or without consent
- • Supervision of minor children in your care while in the library
- • Use of electronic reference resources and Internet by minor children in your care
- • Observing the Customer Code of Conduct
- • Immediate notification to the library of change of street address, email address or telephone number or carrier
- • Reporting a lost library card to the library immediately (I understand I am responsible for materials borrowed on a library card up to the time a loss is reported to the library)
I understand that failure to return materials borrowed on this card may result in referral to a collection agency and additional charges.
I certify that I am 18 years or older. If a minor, I have received parental/responsible party consent to apply for this library card.
I certify that all of the information on this application is true, current and correct.